Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Favorite Lip Balms

Hi friends!  Tis the season for dry lips.  Alas the colder months are among us and with that brings dry skin.  My moisture routine changes in the winter; everything from my hair care to body lotion.  I'm always on the hunt for a great moisturizing lip balm.  I've heard recommendations for many that are far to pricey for me to even contemplate.

My search led me to Sally beauty.  I was doing my regular perusing of the shelves and near the front counter there were lip balms... on sale even.  I thought, why not?  I'll give them a try.  AND I LOVE THEM!!!!!

They are the Palladio herbal lip balms.


These lip balms are amazing.  They are truly moisturizing AND they have a great deal of pigment for most of the shades.  I swatched them below.

(l to r: rosey, brownie, cotton candy)

(l to r: rosey, brownie, cotton candy)

I like that I can get great moisture and a bit of color too.  I keep one in my purse and car so I can have the color and moisture on the go.  The best part??? They retail for under $5; but truth be told they are ALWAYS on sale.  Keep your eye out for these and grab a deal on them.  You can find these in Sally Beauty or online if one isn't near you.  I highly recommend these.  

xoxoxo 
Ja'Nelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment