Friday, November 15, 2013

Golden Girl - FOTD

Hi Friends!  Today's look was centered around one product.  I'm absolutely in love with the Maybelline color Tattoos.  They are really impressive and you cannot beat the price point.  I don't compare them to MAC paint pots.  While they have a similar idea behind them - a long wear shadow base - they have different consistencies.  I do find they perform pretty much the same on my lids; so I love them both.  For today's look I wanted to use the Gold Rush color tattoo.


The color is truly gold and has a glittery shimmer.  It's pretty intense - and I LOVE it!!  Let me know what you think!

(left with flash; right no flash)

Here are the details of what I used for this look:


On Lid:

Mascara : Tarte lash primer and Lights Camera Flashes 

No comments:

Post a Comment