Friday, January 10, 2014

2013 Beauty Favorites

Hi Friends.  I’ve rounded up my favorite, most used products for this past year.  The products I’ll be mentioning are ones I’ve reached for the most this past year.  I won’t be doing full reviews of the products listed below.  But if there is something you’d like more information about, please let me know in the comments.  Let’s get started because it’s a a lot!

First group is face products.  These are my foundational type products.

20140108_133021

These face products were the ones I came back to over and over again.  They are from left to right:
1. Cover Girl 3 in 1 Outlast Foundation in 857 Golden Tan
2. Mally Poreless Perfection Powder
3. MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC42
4. Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector in Dark Peach
5.  Tarte BB tinted Primer in Tan




Next up are cheek products.

20140108_133051
From Left to Right they are: 
1.  Bahama Mama bronzer by the Balm Cosmetics
2. Nars blush in Torrid
3. Mally Evercolor Poreless Face defender
4.  Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer in Rich Tan

Here are some eye products I loved this past year.

20140108_133248
I love cream shadow bases! I also threw in my favorite concealer pen.  From left to right:

1.  Mally EyeColor Shadow stick
2. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
3. Mally Perfect Prep under eye brightener

Here are my favorite eye shadow palettes.  Definitely my most used.

20140108_133132
1. Anastasia Lavish Palette – LOVE this thing.  So bummed it’s discontinued
2.  Urban Decay Naked Palette – The original is still my favorite.

Finally here are my favorite lip products.  Let’s me honest, narrowing down my most used lippies is very hard.  But I really picked the brands I used the most; Keep in mind I have multiple colors in these brands.

20140108_133229
From left to right:
1.  Too Faced La Crème lipstick
2.  Stila Color balm lipstick
2.  Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain

That’s my favorites for 2013.  Whew!  Lots of great products.  If you guys have any questions on the products listed below please let me know!  XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment