First group is face products. These are my foundational type products.
These face products were the ones I came back to over and over again. They are from left to right:
1. Cover Girl 3 in 1 Outlast Foundation in 857 Golden Tan
2. Mally Poreless Perfection Powder
3. MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC42
4. Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector in Dark Peach
5. Tarte BB tinted Primer in Tan
Next up are cheek products.
From Left to Right they are:
1. Bahama Mama bronzer by the Balm Cosmetics
2. Nars blush in Torrid
3. Mally Evercolor Poreless Face defender
4. Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer in Rich Tan
Here are some eye products I loved this past year.
1. Mally EyeColor Shadow stick
2. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
3. Mally Perfect Prep under eye brightener
Here are my favorite eye shadow palettes. Definitely my most used.
1. Anastasia Lavish Palette – LOVE this thing. So bummed it’s discontinued
2. Urban Decay Naked Palette – The original is still my favorite.
Finally here are my favorite lip products. Let’s me honest, narrowing down my most used lippies is very hard. But I really picked the brands I used the most; Keep in mind I have multiple colors in these brands.
From left to right:
1. Too Faced La Crème lipstick
2. Stila Color balm lipstick
2. Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain
That’s my favorites for 2013. Whew! Lots of great products. If you guys have any questions on the products listed below please let me know! XOXOXO