Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mally Evercolor Shadow Sticks

Hi Friends.  Today I bring you an amazing cream shadow stick.  I love cream shadows because they are easy to work with and on busy mornings, I can create a lovely smoky eye in no time.  There are many cream shadow products on the market; both in stick or pot forms. The Mally Evercolor Shadow Sticks are my favorites. 

20131206_165904




These shadow sticks are highly pigmented and simply beautiful.  They act as a primer for the lids, but you can wear it alone or under other eye shadow.  It’s very creamy and easy to blend.  I would suggest working on one eye at a time.  You have a little time to work with this shadow because once it sets, it will not move until you take it off with makeup remover.  What’s also amazing it these will not crease! I get all day wear (about 8-10) hours of wear with these on my lids.  I simply love these.  Below are some of the colors I have and love.  I use these almost daily. 

Mally Pencils
(l to r: Antique Taupe, Twilight, Violet, Tantalizing Brown)


Mally Swatches
(l to r: Antique Taupe, Twilight, Violet, Tantalizing Brown)

These run around $25 each BUT I never buy them as singles.  I always get them in a kit from QVC which gives you SO MUCH MORE for the price.  I would suggest doing the same if you plan to pick these us.  Mally is always on QVC and these shadow sticks are featured in almost all of her kits.  They are amazing and I highly highly recommend them.

Tell me below if you’ve tried any of these cream shadow sticks or what’s your favorite cream shadow. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi JaNelle,

    Are they only available on QVC? Or, can I pick them up in Ulta or Sephora?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tomi. You can get them from Mally's website and now she is in some Ulta's now and online.

      Delete
  2. Hey Tomi. You can get them from Mally's website and now she is in some Ulta's now and online.

    ReplyDelete