Friday, December 13, 2013

FOTD Friday

Hi Friends.  Below is a look I put together and I liked how it turned out.  I used the Anastasia Lavish Palette.  Can we just stop and take a moment to discuss how wonderful this palette is?  I’ve used this so much since I purchased it.  It has quickly become my go to.  I plan to do a more in-depth review of it soon.   But back to this look, I think it’s a wearable look for the fall.   I’ve also listed the products I used below.  Let me know what you think.

PhotoGrid_1386134520916




For the eyes, I used the following:
Maybelline color tattoo in Just Beige.  Cream e/s on the brow bone; Ballet e/s on the lid; Pink Sapphire e/s on the lid focusing on the outer corner; Truffle e/s blended out in the crease. Mixture of Truffle, Pink Sapphire and Antique on the lower lash line.
Milani liquid eye liner and Their Big mascara.

On the face:
Tarte BB Primer; Becca Satin Skin Foundation (LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE); Bobbi Brown Corrector in dark peach; It Cosmetics Bye Bye under eye concealer; Under eye set with Ben Nye Banana powder.  Face Set with Mally Poreless powder foundation. The Balm Cabana Boy bronzer, E.L.F blush in Berry Mellow; E.L.F. brow kit in medium; Stila color balm in Isabella (ADORE this color)

FOTD

Let me know what you think!